Key Responsibilities –
- Allocate Repair Codes and Labour Time for each job as per company Standards
- Prepare reports on the Technicians’ Performance and submit to management
- Input Parts Request in the system and ensure timely delivery of Parts to Technicians and liaising with the Team Leader on the arrival of such parts.
- In case of part not available (PNA), fill up the required details in PNA module after the Service Advisor raises the Parts Requisition, and forward the same for approval.
- Prepare Repair Estimates in consultation with Team Leaders, for the additional repair jobs identified during the repair process, and handover the same to Service Advisors for obtaining approval from customers.
- Close the Job Card after properly allocating the jobs done to the appropriate modes (Cash/Internal/Warranty)
- National Diploma, in Automobile Engineering, with 3-4 years’ experience in a dealer workshop
- nowledge of basic products (vehicles & services)
- Personnel management skills Communication skills
- Planning skills